Student Pick-Up REMINDERS
- After the game ALL PARENTS, FRIENDS and SIBLINGS must wait for the students outside the building until students are dismissed.
- For away games, parents are asked to park in spots in the band parking lot. This is for the safety of our students as well as allowing the buses to navigate in and out of the school.
- Dismissal will occur approximately 15-20 minutes after the Band returns to the Band room so that uniforms, instruments and equipment may be put away appropriately. It is imperative that you pick up your child promptly - watch the Remind feed on your phone for updates to the dismissal time.
- All students must be picked up within 10 minutes of the dismissal time announced on Remind. If you know that you cannot be available to pick up your child at dismissal, please arrange a carpool or some means of transportation for your child.
- In case of an emergency that prevents you from picking up your child, please contact the lead chaperone, Arlan Maltby (cell: 203-430-4153). Otherwise, if any student is not picked up within 10 minutes of the dismissal time, we are required to notify the Roswell Police Department. Please help us to avoid this action by being prompt to pick-up or arranging other transportation for your child.
HOME and AWAY GAME Procedures
- All students must enter through the ramp at the end of the Band room.
- All student bags, purses, etc. must be stored in their lockers, on the percussion cabinets or in a practice room during the game. For away games, bags, etc. may be taken on the bus, but no food or drinks are allowed on the bus. Upon arrival at the game, bags must be left on the bus.
- The correct T-shirts, shorts and long unmarked plain black socks must be worn.
- Students may NOT eat or drink in uniform except water (except 3rd quarter).
- During the 3rd quarter students will be able to purchase food from concessions.
- During the game no one is allowed “inside the band” except Centennial Band Alumni.